Re: (TV) Pan of Adventure

Songwriting wisdom from Mr. Lloyd-

RL: Well, that's the beginning of some things.
Sometimes Tom will have a part for me, already.
Sometimes I'll play Tom's part so he can develop it.
Other times Tom'll just play a structure, and we will
come up with parts, and maybe I'll have two or three
different ideas and we'll pick between them. But then
the new parts, whether it's the drums or whether it's
the guitar, will suddenly make the structure want to
change. Tom will change the structure, and then the
part doesn't work anymore, so then the part's gotta
change. Then you finally get a structure and the parts
are fine but it needs a sound. So you'll plug it into
15 amps, and when you finally get the sound, the sound
will tell the part it's gotta change. And then Tom
will go, "Well, maybe the verse should be the chorus,
and the chorus should be the bridge, and we should cut
it in the middle and start..."