RE: (TV) TRL / SPR

Rupert Murdoch's News Corp (owner of FOX et al) now owns satellite TV
networks across 5 continents. Will the BBC change its news format because of
pressure from BskyB? Time will tell.

Support community media, whenever and wherever possible.

A good source for independent reporting in the U.S.A. is Democracy Now!:
	http://www.democracynow.org/
	WBAI in New York City.
	Radio for Peace International 15040 Hz or 7445 Hz (shortwave radio)

If you don't have an independent community radio station, find one on the
web.  KDHX in St. Louis carries Democracy Now! and streams over the
internet.

KDHX also plays Television, and it's the only place I consistently hear
bands like Television.  All the recent re-releases of Marquee Moon, and
Adventure have gotten plenty of air time, and the Waldorf live album too.

Community radio means my DJs play what I want to hear, not what Clear
Channel tells them to play.

One more link, just take a peek. It's interesting and lists some worthwhile
links about media reform: http://www.corporations.org/media/

--Paul