Re: (TV) apology

In message <20050107225346.51940.qmail@web60008.mail.yahoo.com>, grntg <grntg@yahoo.com> writes
The concise version of my last post...enquiring minds want to know.

--- grntg <grntg@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is the Yahoo Television Group this Television group?

Greg, I thought you were joking (you have been known to...)

The Yahoo Group was set up a couple of years ago for the purpose of doing stuff we don't do on this list - discussing and trading live TV (and related) shows. You would certainly recognise many of the members there and it has a companion site for trees.
Everything else you could need to know about it is on there.