From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: 07 January 2005 22:35
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Most recent official recording of Verlaine's voice?

--- Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:
> Obviously the instrumental album referred to at the end never came
> be... was that the one that was supposed to come out on Smells Like
> Records?  Anyone know if it was ever actually recorded?

No, although at one point the story was that Tom was shopping one
finished instrumental and one finished vocal record around, looking
for a label to release them. The instrumental was due first, and as I
recall it had a release date and everything when the deal fell
through (Howard, do you know what I'm talking about? Didn't you once
have info about this on your web page?)

--Phil