Re: (TV) apology-LS recycling

An easier way to make LS sound arty, avantgarde and NYC is just to play Sweet Home Alabama backwards. I did this on a pop quiz and everyone had the same answer which band it could be. (The wrong answer.) Try it, you'll be surprised! (Don't know if it's possible in digital music editing to play music backwards. This was on a good old cassette porta.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Webb" <howard@howardwebb.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 1:37 AM
Subject: RE: (TV) apology

I downloaded this when Maurice originally did it. I really like it up to
the point where you recognise that its Freebird. Then I hate it. I
really hate that tune...
Maurice, if you were to re-do it, but totally mangle it so that even the
most ardent LS fan wouldn't recognise any of it, then I'd listen again.
-Howard