Re: (TV) apology

Rex--Thanks!  I appreciate your comments!

Howard--I've thought of doing a whole bunch of remixes, but I'm more interested in other stuff right now. And the Big Black section kicks in at 6:32. Boogie/no-wave appears at 6:36, and the Branca section at 7:15.

Micah--Thanks! Sure, go ahead and post it. I have 5 GB/day bandwidth, so I can probably handle it. If it gets more popular, I'll set up a .torrent.

You've been a great audience!  Thank you, and goodnight!  \m/
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/