Re: (TV) Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

With these recommendations, John Cale's HoboSapiens has moved up to the "Next to Play" spot in the rotation. Thanks, guys!

Just finished listening to Super 5 Thor's Ford album. Good, not great to my ears. A tad too subdued and ennui-laden.

Cheers,
Brian

np. Ed Harcourt- Strangers

Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:
Ty Burr wrote:
> Rex,
> No overlap at all and worth every penny -- I liked Hobo Sapiens better
> until I heard him do some of the "5 Tracks" (note correct title) songs
> live. They're all part of the same great late-career blurt.

Jeez, I guess that'd be in the "essential" column, then. Thanks!

-Rex