Re: (TV) Re: Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

--- "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:
> Television Live At The Academy 12/04/92

i've also put this in rotation, thanks to finding a
replacement copy (thanks keith).  enjoying it very
much.

and since y'all brought up steven stills and david
crosby (??) i might as well confess i've got a couple
of heart bootlegs in the car (thanks again,
easytree!).  ann and nancy rock!

i just ordered the boom box 2000 cd, and jeff mangum's
bulgarian recordings, from orange twin, and am looking
forward to those.

also ended up not loving the new u2, other than liking
vertigo.  i guess i don't get out enough...i don't
have anything new and fresh that excites me.  in queue
today at work -- patti smith, dead boys, richard hell,
uncle tupelo.