RE: (TV) Re: Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

yes, it is bulgarian music which jeff taped,
reportedly running from hilltop to hilltop.  i just
got the _everything is_ e.p., which is early stuff,
and not as good as the two albums.  and i just got the
_live at jittery joe's_ cd, which had been a boot, now
sold officially -- it is enhanced with a dvd of the
performance, jeff solo, and quite good.

nmh is one of my favorite bands.  i get a great deal
of pleasure listening to them / jeff.

and the orange twin label (run by jeff's former pal,
laura carter) seems pretty cool -- putting money back
into community projects, and offering up other art
from the community.