Re: (TV) Meaning of Marquee Moon

marquee - rooflike projection over an entrance

moon - heavenly body which revolves around any planet

therefore:

the moon was a marquee over the graveyard to which the
car backed in and out of, Tom gets in, Tom gets out.

Then the cops came and said 'hey, what are you boys up
to?  Any beer on board?'

and Tom said 'Cry mercy judge, I'm an artist"

Cop - 'are you given me Friction' shining a
'Flashlight' into Tom's eyes

'No sir,' Tom replied, 'I was just leaving 'sixteen
tulips' for my grandpa, he lived 'down on the farm.'"

where you from boy?"  Tom gulps, "A town called
Walker."
"Well damn it to Kingdom come, I have a cousin there,
you know Lindi Lu'
"Yeah, that's Janies cousin, she lived up at Rita's
mansion until the tore it down."
The cop smiles wistfully, "Yeah I had to help Clear it
Away...good times those were."
"I think There's a Reason we met" Tom said to the cop.
 "I agree, I'm off At 4 a.m., want to meet for coffe?"
 Tom thought for a moment, "Sure,what's your name?"
The cop smiled and took off her police hat, "Anna"
Tom's jaw dropped, he took Anna in his strong arms,
"You make me feel like a Caveman."  "Who are you, you
big handed stranger?" Anna asked, "Call Me The."
"The..." she said wistfully, "Your Breakin in my
Heart."  Tom looked at her, "C'mon let's get in the
back seat of your car, It's Yonki Time."
Scene fades to black, usage of the titles 'grip of
love' and 'penetration' are left to the readers
discretion.

and so on,

this is the secret of how, on that Marquee Night, Tom
came up with the premise of his solo career, it
clearly delineates his downfall into a metaphorical
and badly written romance novel as several of the
concepts from that night were refused by his record
company.  He once sent Anna a Postcard from Waterlou
but she never replied.

Sadly, I look at my clock 'Hmm, 10 p.m. on a Friday
Night and I am writing horrible prose...this isn't my
finest hour"