(TV) Qs: MM As Albatross ?!? Candy

OK, I wish I had never mentioned cell phones.

Here's a new Television topic.
 (albeit no one has commented on the danger of cell phone use in cars
Harvard's Risk Center recently concluded that phones in *moving* cars
don't constitute a safety. Supposedly an objective study, it turns out,
of course, that the cell phone companies funded Harvard's study.)

During his solo career touring years, 1982-1987, do you think TV felt
that always **having to** play "Marquee Moon" (his only hit song)
was a kind of musical albatross round his neck.

Also, when visiting a hospital recently they had an urn with small
pieces of Valentine candy --if you guessed how many pieces were in urn
you won a big prize.

How many times has TV played MM in his 55 years on this planet?
Whoever is closest to correct number gets a copy of any cd/cd-r I own.

	Leo