RE: (TV) (OT) This is cool

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Simpson
 One might question the connection from Blondie to Television or the
Waitresses to Blondie

Fred Smith played bass with Blondie before joining TV.  Billy Ficca, TV
drummer, was in the Waitress and thus knew Fred Smith.  And I far as I know,
neither Fred or Billy has expressed an aversion to Bacon.  There you are,
from Television to Kevin Bacon in only three moves!