RE: (TV) Long article on Blondie w/TV references

This made me laugh, but then maybe I'm just sick

You are now required to register for full access to The Age. Please fill out the short form below to register. Contact us if you are blind or visually impaired.

Is it true that Fred is growing grapes these days ?

From: Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Long article on Blondie w/TV references
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:43:15 -0800 (PST)

"It was generally thought by the New York punkoscenti that Tom
Verlaine's band Television - hip, pretentious, serious musicians -
would be the CBGBs band to break into the mainstream. But, like in
some Disney movie, it turned out to be those runts of the litter,
Blondie, who cracked the big league."

http://tinyurl.com/4lr8h

--Phil