Desert / RE: (TV) I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass

Is that from her book "Desert Island"?

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Simpson
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:35 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass

Great journalist, Ellen Willis is responsible for that.  It was the title of
an essay she did way back in late 70's about why the Velvets are the only
band that matters.  It's in European Son, where we love the sound of
breaking glass.  I can probably pull it out if anyone is interested.

Scott,NYC

How come we never talk about the Loud Family or Scott Miller?  Another
A-lister.  And I hear his wife's a babe.  Not quite Robin, but close.