Re: (TV) Ii-pod Cave / Re: Naive? Questions on Music Biz Changes

> Nah, CD's (or something similar) will always be made because people want to
> own the recording - they want to touch the cover and read the liner notes -
> maybe not everyone, but enough to make it financially viable

See, I think that, too: I like to have a physical library of records
as I do with books.  But it's interesting that the question is being
asked about music and not books, the reason being that digitized music
sounds about the same as music on CD's does, whereas digitized writing
is obviously inferior to the printed word... not as portable, and it
hurts your eyes... so nobody worries about books going away.  However,
maybe if digital books somehow sucked less, they'd be just as
endangered as CD's.

-Rex