(TV) Cute Pylon story

Always loved Vanessa et co.  Missed their first run through NY because of
things beyond my control.  Finally saw them at the Michael Todd room in the
basement of the Palladium.  Lucinda and her geetar, back in '88, opened.

Some yah-hoos from Athens had a problem with me taping the event.  First and
only time audience objected to someone taping the show.

Anyway, didn't tape the final encore.  Probably Gyrate.

Haven't listened to the tape since then.  But our observation was that
Vanessa was no longer doing lines.

Scott, NYC