Re: (TV) TV on the Radio

Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I saw them openning for the Pixies, they were horrible. Very generic indie
> that went nowhere.

Wow.  I have their record and haven't quite sussed it out yet, but it
definitely sounds far from "generic" or even "indie".  Rather arty in
places and more electronic-y and doo-wop-y than your average Modest
Mouse-type affair.  They might sound different live, but I can hardly
imagine theme sounding *that* much different.

I wish they'd opened when I saw the Pixies, as (The?) Mars Volta was
seriously not my cup of tea.

-Rex

-Rex