Re: (TV) Is nothing sacred?

I get the impression no one on this list has heard (ahem) Trick Daddy's new
"Sugar (Gimme Some)".  Personally, I laughed, then I cried, and wondered if
that's how it was meant to be sung all along.  I expect as much as from
Chris Fanz and Tina Weymouth, as they refer to themselves as founders of Hip
Hop on the strength of "Genius of Love".  But seeing David Byrne's name on
credits of a Trick Daddy song, just cracks me up.

- Chris (who won't be happy until the Neptunes remix of "Ege Bamyasi" with J
Lo vocals hits the charts).