(TV) Forgot / Sacred

Oh yeah, I forgot to add in my last e-mail:
following up on thread from last week, I do hold music to be sacred
(yet not as sacred as human life or your kids, obviously), and esp.
Television's music.

Two days ago I saw/heard a credit card commercial on TBS[?] (or the Golf
Channel! that
used the music *and* words to the Allman Brothers' song, "Sweet
Melissa"---sorry, but to me
that almost a sacrilege.

Two of the silver-linings of being a Verlaine/Television fan are never
having to be very worried
about one of their shows selling out, and never having to fret about hearing
their music in a
commercial.

Leo