Re: (TV) Dumb guitar tech question

> I used to have a Rick 12 string, and I still have a "Play like Roger McGuinn" or something like that - video , in which the Rog-man (can someone call him that?) stated that his rick has built-in compression - so as to get that "ringing" sound and extra sustain.
> - Russ

Yeah, his signature model has that stuff built in.  He also uses a
JC-120 and all my stuff is Fender and tubes, which is right on for
most of the stuff I play, but I'm gonna be doing 3 or 4 songs on the
12-string in my band's set, so I'm trying to get as close as I can.
Figured this list would be a good source... thanks, guys!

-Rex