Re: (TV) Warm and Cool!? Warm and Cool!!??

I could use a whole disc of 'Ore' and 'Lore' -type free jazz soloing, with spasmodic percussion from Tom V, whenever he gets around to it... Warm and Cool  sounds great at heavy volume - try 'Saucer Crash', when the walls are vibrating in sympathy!
That was the disc that forced me to semi-reluctantly buy a CD player - I was shocked - shocked! that Rykodisc didn't release it on LP or cassette.
But truth be told, I don't listen to it much these days - except as filler on NPR broadcasts.