From: Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) New Verlaine interview
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:45:30 -0800 (PST)

Wow, this out of nowhere. Short, but more is promised:
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/03/06/174823.php

This part is worth reading:

Interviewer: So I think Verlaine was a great name change for you. But
then you did this, I think, really clever thing when you released The
Miller's Tale...

TV: (interrupts) It wasn't me who released it, or named it. One
record company bought another and hired a bootlegger jive critic to
rummage the vaults to make some cash back. Never been paid for it, of
course...nor have the musicians on the live CD.

--Phil