RE: (TV) New Verlaine interview

well she didn't know squat about television which is
odd

2 records from 76 and 77?

cuckoo, cuckoo

the interview is a good fake if it is a fake

http://lettershavenoarms.blogspot.com/2005/02/my-shoe-is-covered-with-blood.html

> >From: Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>
> >To: tv@obbard.com
> >Subject: (TV) New Verlaine interview
> >Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:45:30 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >Wow, this out of nowhere. Short, but more is
> promised:
>
>http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/03/06/174823.php
> >
> >This part is worth reading:
> >
> >Interviewer: So I think Verlaine was a great name
> change for you. But
> >then you did this, I think, really clever thing
> when you released The
> >Miller's Tale...
> >
> >TV: (interrupts) It wasn't me who released it, or
> named it. One
> >record company bought another and hired a
> bootlegger jive critic to
> >rummage the vaults to make some cash back. Never
> been paid for it, of
> >course...nor have the musicians on the live CD.
> >
> >--Phil

Flanders: Homer, God didnt set your house on fire.
Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they Christian [camera pans to Flanders], Jew [Krusty], or...miscellaneous [Apu].
Apu: Hindu! There are 700 million of us.
Lovejoy: Aw, thats super.

   -The Simpsons, Homer the Heretic