Re: (TV) The (extended) ending of 'Five Miles of You'

Casey, Leo J <Leo.J.Casey@volpe.dot.gov> wrote:
> IMHO, I doubt it.  For starters there is nothing in the
> liner-notes/credits on anyone--never mind Tom, playing a 12-string.
>
> OTOH .....?

It sounds like a 12 to me, too, though.  The lead bit that stays at
high volume during the fadeout?  It could be octaves on a 6-string,
but the figures being played are pretty lithe for that.

Again, maybe it's Ripp?  Anyone know what he generally plays?  He
played a Fender, a Tele I think, the one time I saw him play with
Verlaine.

-Rex