"Television
Date: 1975-03-23
Venue: CBGB, NYC, NY
Sets:
Media: CD-R
Number: 1
Source: Audience
Quality: 4
Notes: 24:02

1. Fire Engine
2. Prove It
3. Venus
4. Friction
5. Blank Generation
6. Double Exposure", but he gives info on whether with/without Hell.

On Keith's The Wonder site, the Audiotapes Section [Rovner] has:

"01/00/75?    CBGB, New York **(w/Hell)**
Venus / UFO / Blank Generation / Hard On Love (fast version)
/ Fire Engine / Double Exposure / Marquee Moon / Friction /
Poor Circulation / Prove It / Breakin' In My Heart /
Psychotic Reaction (cuts)

01/17/75    CBGB, New York **(w/Hell)**
Venus / What I Heard / Fire Engine / Friction / Hard On Love
(fast version) / Blank Generation / Psychotic Reaction / Marquee Moon
/ Prove It / U.F.O. / Poor Circulation / Double Exposure / Breakin' In My
Heart

00/00/75    Unknown **(w/Hell)**
Fire Engine / Prove It / Venus / Friction / Blank Generation / Marquee Moon
/ Foxhole / Poor Circulation / Double Exposure
/ Hard On Love (fast version - 14 minutes long)

03/23/75   CBGB, New York
Fire Engine / Prove It / Venus / Friction / Blank Generation
/ Double Exposure "

OTOH, **IF** the March 23 date is correct then since that show has
performance of Hell's "Blank Generation ", it's likely that Hell didn't
leave Television until shortly after Clem Burke's 1st gig with Blondie
on March XY!!, 1975.

	Leo

in light of the date discussion, is anyone familiar
with this, from an online list?

Live at CBGBs, New York March 23, 1975
(With Richard Hell)

1.Fire Engine / 2.Prove It / 3.Venus / 4.Friction /
5.Blank Generation / 6.Double Exposure

AUD B+ 25min (CD-R)

*** one of Richard Hell's last shows

robin (who doesn't have this)