(TV) Sampled Tele: is this possible?

I swear I just heard a song by by some new whippersnapper named "Bright Eyes" that sounded like it had a sample of "The Dream's Dream" in it - the part near the end that has the free-formish  reverby piano tinkling . Maybe it was just my imagination , I hope it was in a sense. I'm not sure I want young upstarts sampling my favorite band. I didn't get the name of the song but it's from a new-ish album called Digital Ash in a Digital Urn...
- Russ