Genuine? / RE: (TV) New Verlaine interview

The T.V. comment about Clinton Heylin (bootlegger-jive-critic) makes me
believe
it's a real interview. Plus the info on Virgin releasing Miller's Tale w.o.
$
compensating T.V. Plus the cheap boxed-set of classical Greatest Hits from
1950's Supermarket is a common topic in past interviews.

OTOH:
1) And I thought my prose was repetitive!---this woman states every freakin'

idea twice in a row, and the writing [she professes to be a professional
writer!] is egregiously bad.  Do you think she's from Italy and English is
her
second language?

2) Why would T.V. agree to be interviewed not once on multiple, *separate*
times
by this person?  I.e., she asks people to send her questions for the next
meeting
between her and T.V.  Someone on this List should send her a couple of real
questions
you'd always wanted to ask and she if she responds.  Sample:  Ever play
12-string on
your albums? (or a more quirky Q).

3) What is relationship between this interview/er and Amazon---how did
(Amazon?)
photos of his cd-s end up on the Blog site.  Could the reason Tom consented
to several
interview sessions be the Amazon connection could help move some product and
help with
his bills?