RE: Dumb? / RE: (TV) Hell's Last

I just did a listening test.  What I have labelled as the 2nd set from the
Summer Festival is identical to the show I have labelled as 3/23/75.   So,
Howard is correct.  I'll have to fix my CD-R list, and Keith can correct
the Just The Facts site.   I can tell you that the 3/23/75 show is
definitely a Hell show.

Steve Rovner
serovner@mindspring.com