Re: (TV) re: bright eyes

Jackson Browne wrote many very good songs, 2 of which
were sung by Nico (as featured in Royal Tenebaums).

--- Lori Inman <lorilinman@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Leo, That review was great. I'm so sick of reading
> about what a genius Conor is. My only problem with
> it
> was the reviewer lumping Jackson Browne in with Neil
> Young and Bob Dylan. I loved Jackson Browne in my
> I'm-just-a-teenager-with-really-awful-taste days.
> He
> should be grouped with the Eagles, not Neil Young.

Flanders: Homer, God didn't set your house on fire.
Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they Christian [camera pans to Flanders], Jew [Krusty], or...miscellaneous [Apu].
Apu: Hindu! There are 700 million of us.
Lovejoy: Aw, thats super.

   -The Simpsons, Homer the Heretic