(TV) THE MOJO CLASSIC ALBUM AWARD for 2004

Hey. Just thumbing through the April issue of MOJO and I turn the page and immediately recognize the familiar 'fro of Billy Ficca. And then see that it is a group photo of Television with numerous other notable musicians. Apparently a photo from last years MOJO honors list. Others in the group photo include Sting ( seated to the right of Richard Lloyd), Roger Daltry, Roger McGuinn, Jimmy Page, James Brown, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Arthur Lee ). So here it is on the web: http://www.mojo4music.com/html/mojohonours_winners.shtml If this had already been discussed, I missed it. Oh, and Television got "*THE MOJO CLASSIC ALBUM AWARD"* - way to go !
-Russ