From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Gregg
Lopez
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 4:33 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Tom Verlaine in (Bono's) R&R Hall Of Fame

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Bono "inducted" Tom Verlaine and Patti
Smith into his own rock and roll hall of fame during his R&R Hall of fame
acceptance speech (actually his closing statement) this week? I had it on
(VH1) in the background and figured it should warrant my first post in 3
years.

GL