Re: (TV) woman-with-guitar sightings { > random thoughts}

I agree, rhe smiths, morrissey and phranc were awful live. Amazing what a studio can do.

Henry

From: Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) woman-with-guitar sightings { > random thoughts}
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:32:18 -0800 (PST)

and the smiths

she was awful and so were they on that tour; they
played for less than an hour
--- Henry Biedenkapp <henry17306@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
> >and does anyone here remember phranc??
>
> Yes, she opned up for Morrissey, I believe during
> his first solo tour
>
> Henry

Flanders: Homer, God didn't set your house on fire.
Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they Christian [camera pans to Flanders], Jew [Krusty], or...miscellaneous [Apu].
Apu: Hindu! There are 700 million of us.
Lovejoy: Aw, thats super.

   -The Simpsons, Homer the Heretic