From: TV Digest [mailto:tv-owner@brainiac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 March 2005 03:16
To: tv-digest@brainiac.com
Subject: TV Digest V1 #1305

TV Digest           Monday, March 28 2005           Volume 01 : Number
1305

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:37:56 +0000
From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: (TV) Television in March Q

In message <20050326223312.2640.qmail@web50906.mail.yahoo.com>, Brian
Young <raggedglory57@yahoo.com> writes
>Don't know if it's been mentioned, but in the March edition of Q in an
>article entitled "100 Greatest Guitar Tracks Ever", Marquee Moon takes
>#51.  They call out the solo at 8:44- "Fluttery and high-pitched, like
>a flock of screaming birds." The caption above Tom's photo reads
>"Invented The Strokes!"

Ah, Q - journalistic integrity, as ever.
- --
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk
- --------------

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:12:36 -0800
From: "Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@verizon.net>
Subject: (TV) OT:Not as good as Hurra Torpedo...

But realty, what is?  http://web.bitnet.net/rabies/apache.mpeg  Warning
- 40 meg file.  Imagine what this director could've done with the solo
section from Marquee Moon!

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.