Re: (TV) OT: Who are the Swans ?/ and Petra Haden

At 12:57 PM -0700 5/2/05, russvr@pop.nwnexus.com wrote:
Also, has anyone heard Petra Handen ?

Petra Haden, daughter of jazz bassist Charlie Haden. She's collaborated with Mike Watt, and from what I've heard she has a really nice voice. I seem to recall that she was rather badly injured a few years ago in a pedestrian vs. car accident, but she seems to have made a great recovery. People on the Zornlist were really down on her collaboration with Frisell, but the samples I heard seemed just fine, if not groundbreaking.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/