Re: Kindest / RE: (TV) Unlikely Verlaine mention

Saw 'em in the King Dome in 1977 - it was something like the third concert in that place - horrible echo-ee execrable venue.Probably was one of my earliest concert experiences as well. I was *so* high, literally up in the three hundred level, and in the illegal way. There was a rumor that Jean Dixon had predicted that the Dome would collapse during 'Stairway to Heaven'.I am here to say that that didn't happen. The show,what I remember of it, was super cool especially their acoustic set. As regarding Plant and Paige and their percieved distance from Television, it doesn't seem that odd to me. Plant's musical tastes seem pretty eclectic as does Pages. Both these guys could not say enough good stuff about Jeff Buckley - and then their that photo of Televison w/ Plant and Page in the  same room at the Mojo Mag awards. These people all clearly know each other...
- Russ
NP "Grace"