Re: (TV) "What I Want I Want Now, And It's A Whole Lot More Than Chairman Mao" / (TV) Partial PBS Transcript (Verlaine & Hell: NY Dolls)

Your review could be shortened by merely providing a
description of the Simpsons episode where Lenny and
Carl are using radioactive isotopes as lightsabres
and, while dueling, make the following exchange: "I
say Phantom Menace sucks more!" "Well, I say Attack of
the Clones sucks more!"

"Nobody's gay for Moleman."

   -Hans Moleman, The Simpsons

Yahoo! Mail