(TV) OT: semi...Roky Erickson

An intriguing an facinating subject to me, Roky Erickson, is not merely an acid casualty, but truly a visionary musical force in mid 60s rock and roll, with a set of lungs that rivaled Jaggers', Plants' and and both Morrisons. I often thought Roky's story had an interesting tragic appeal well suited for a documentary, a movie, or a song series. DOes anyone know how he is doing these days? Most of his fan websites and his official one seem to be out of date. My interest is not morbid curiosity, I really love his music. Seems like Jandek is more visible than Roky these days. -Russ