RE: (TV) Ty's ROTS review--where are the marquee moon references!!!

Was the editor Dave Yee?

Scott, NYC

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Ty Burr
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:14 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Ty's ROTS review--where are the marquee moon references!!!

Son-of-a-bitch editor cut the opening line:

    "I remember when the darkness doubled. It was two-thirds of the way into
the "Star Wars Episode III," when a Cadillac of a space-pod pulls out of a
graveyard -- a deserted separatist ship -- driven by Anakin Skywalker
(Hayden Christensen). Then it putters back again. He's gaunt, drawn; clearly
he's been smoking too much. Life in the Jedi hive has puckered up his night,
and now he is torn between the kiss of death and the embrace of life.
    "It is, truly, as though he were standing beneath a marquee moon.
Hesitating."