(TV) ot: vic williams / creekdipper tribute (seeking musicians)

this is a fairly long shot, but wanted to advertise
that we are assembling a fan tribute of vic williams /
mark olson / creekdipper music over at vic-list.  if
any of the musicians here would like to contribute you
would be welcome.  perhaps maurice can do something
with a skynard-y vibe...and i'm sure murray,
andy...phil could visit the folks, pull out the old
bass...

lou reed and lu williams have taken their stab at
vic's music, now it is our turn.

interested parties can contact me offlist, or visit
creekdipping.com.  and btw there is a bunch of tabs at
the site as well.