Re: (TV) What's up with part two of TV interview ?

Russ asked:
So it is almost June. Where is the promised second half of the Tom Verlaine interview that ran on Blog Critics in March ? Anyone know ? http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/03/06/174823.php . Was it ever determined whether the interview was legitimate ?

Legitimate questions! I remember looking at some of the other pieces that SRP (who did the interview) wrote, and they indicate that she is someone to be taken seriously. I wouldn't have too many doubts about whether it's legitimate. Part two will be very interesting, when it comes...

--JoeT