Re: (TV) A great movie (OT).....

Speaking of movies, those of you currently in the Seattle area might be interested in checking out the new documentary about The Minutemen, titled "We Jam Econo."

it's playing at the Northwest Film Forum through June 9.

http://www.nwfilmforum.org/minutemen/

And it'll be opening up in other cities soon--here's the website that has details, and a trailer:

http://www.theminutemen.com/

I'm going to have to check it out--the Minutemen are still one of my faves, and D. Boon would be up there near T.V. on my guitar idols list.

Martin