Re: (TV) Welcome Tom / They get the year of release wrong, but...

--- BlackMonk <BlackMonk@msn.com> wrote:
> Soon as I can find a record label where they think, "Hey, he has
> the same name as Tom Verlaine, he must be good."

I've been trying a similar strategy for the last few months - I
legally changed my name and everything to hawk my album. Oddly, I
can't seem to get any labels interested! It's frustrating. I was so
sure I had a foolproof plan.

I'm going to the courthouse to change my name back to Phil Obbard
tomorrow.

--Michael Jackson