RE: (TV) this band should be on radar of every Television fan....

Yep, Scott- we have, because it came out that you and I belonged to the Friends of EDD and still have the t-shirts to prove it!

I think I'll pull out that first ep and spin that vinyl. Haven't heard it in a while. Got it as soon as it came out, because it was advertised in Option as a cross between Television and Neil Young.

I never did get the reissue of Prairie School Freakout- anyone know if it's worth it? I still only have the vinyl (which of course Keith will say is superior to the cd :-)).  At the time PSF was released, Brian Eno called it one of the best albums of that year.

Cheers,

Brian

Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Don't have to tell me twice. Beet will be forever in my top ten. Haven't
we had more than one EDD discussion in this forum in the past year?

Scott, NYC

http://www.adequacy.net/reviews/uam/uam-sept03.shtml