(TV) OT: Busking at Freemont Fair, Seattle

Okay, this has little to do with Television ( except there is some Television content here, hold on) . I had an absolutely wonderful time this weekend busking for my first honest to god time ( meaning for money ) at the Freemont Fair in Seattle. Seattle's Fremont Fair is Seattle's biggest and best fair of the year - easily over 150,000 visitors over the weekend. I found myself a sidewalk location and played every song I knew by heart on my acoustic guitar . That did include acoustic folki-sized versions of "Venus", "Days" and , yes, "Marquee Moon". But the best thing about playing was that I got to make the acquaintance and share the sidewalk stage with Seattle street musician legend Jim Page. If you have never heard of Jim, he is Seattle's answer to Bob Dylan, John Prine and Richard Thompson all rolled up into one person. You should definitely check out his music at: http://www.jimpage.net . One thing is that it was not supposed to be as nice, weatherwise, as it was this wee
 kend and my casper-the-ghost-like arms got very sun-burned.
- Russ