Re: (TV) Image of Verlaine found on slice of toast!

I can't help wondering what was going through Keith's
mind at the time?  "Hmmm, Verlaine toast, what should
I put on it?  Marmelade perhaps?"

What kind of toaster did it come out of, the toaster
setting you used, bread type, time of day...Tom
Verlaine Keith (as opposed to Jesus Christ Keith) you
need to document these religious signs better!

greg