Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1359

I always thought his studio recordings had a lot of
the thrills beat out of them and I usually switch
stations when he comes on the radio BUT there's a live
video of SRV pre-star days where he's playing in a
bar.  His playing is almost demonic throughout, loads
of wild feedback, distortion, sweat and at one point
he stands on the face of his guitar, pulls the neck up
and starts twirling around like he's on a sit and
spin, all the while playing like the phenom he's
reputed to be.  Can't remember the name of the tape
though.

greg