Re: Ant: Re: (TV) Foxhole vid

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:48:32 +0200 (CEST)
Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de> wrote:

> --- Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> schrieb:
>
> > what foxhole vid???
>
> this one:
> http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CZQ743NDSGBY3D5RVR43CK9L5

Well, it looks like this ain't going to work for me.  I've tried it on
3 different machines, and it did diddley-squat on all of them.  I think
this is a Windoze/IE only type of website....  asshats.

I'd love to see this, can someone who has the file and who has good
bandwidth email me so I can have someone send it to me?

Please don't just email the file, I'd hate to have my mail queue all
jammed up!

Thanks!

Your friendly list system administrator.