Re: (TV) Tele-stock

"It occurred to me that we should conclave, parle, consult with each
other, face to face. What I propose is a weekend of Television
discussions, lectures, workshops, performances, maybe a band member
could meet and greet us ?"

And it shall be called... "TELE-CONFERENCE"!

It is an intriguing idea.  Perhaps it could be coordinated with the
rumored "other" TV list?  Maybe there'd be some interest from the Hell
list?

-Rex

PS that's the *Richard Hell* list.  I'm sure there are plenty of other
mailing lists which might be called that.