Re: (TV) A funny picture

what did george michael say they used for the "wake me
up before you go-go" video?  that light plastic thing
you hit around in badmitten (or what's that
tennis-like sport you play with a light plastic thing,
good for stuffing in your pants?).

anyway, this verlaine cover remarkably prefigures al
gore on the cover of rolling stone.  but i think that
was the product of airbrushing by gore-enamored photo
editors.

keith, can you reliably do something like this in
photoshop?  and how much do you think men would pay
for it?  i'm thinking of a new spam outreach that
could coincide with internet dating.

<20050624222221.62795.qmail@web25805.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>,