Re: (TV) always with the coruscating

Ah, the joys of being a quote whore.

Actually, I don't think they let Paul Wunder watch foreign movies -- someone always has to read it to him.

On Jun 25, 2005, at 11:36 AM, Jay wrote:

ty you were the sole reviewer's blurb for a movie add
in atlanta's weekly freebie, creative loafing

if i remember it was for happily ever after

they didn't even pair you with the great paul wunder!

--- Ty Burr <tyburr@mindspring.com> wrote:

"Jagged" is old school, rejected by most modern
practitioners as making
far too much sense. Per the latest codebook,
"skittering" and "angular"
have been replaced by -- hold on a sec --
"obfuscatory" and
"preternatural".

No, wait, I don't have this lined up right.

Anyway, I think "krump" is the new "skronk"